This Mother’s Day, why not show your mum how much you love her with a pampering gift? From bath bombs to perfume, here are some ideas:
- Diptyque ‘Rosaviola’ Scented Candle. This limited edition candle with notes of lipstick and leather to complement the main rose fragrance, will fill any room with a loving ambience.
- If your mum is a makeup maven, YSL provides some great treats. From the spring collection is the La Laque Couture Nail Lacquer in 69 Love Pink – a light pink opal with green jasper microshimmer. Another cult favourite is the Rouge Volupté Lipsticks, here in the soft pink shade Lingerie Pink.
- For lovers of shiny things, Kate Spade makes jewellery with thoughtful inscriptions, like this gold-plated reversible pendant necklace.
- The luscious Dream Cream from Lush is a skin saviour for dry early spring days. Made from all natural ingredients, this calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile will soothe skin and put a smile on her face.
- Like a bouquet of roses is the new rose edition of Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture EDT. Notes of peony, jasmine, vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood join a base of roses in this luxurious fragrance is for the eternal romantic.
- More Lush goodness, for the woman who loves a bath. Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb is formulated to be a mood-boosting, passion-stirring pack of indulgence.
These are my top picks of gifts for mother’s day. I hope you have a wonderful day with your mum on her special day, whether you are giving gifts or simply sharing some quality time together.